FRAMINGHAM – The Boys & Girls Clubs of MetroWest kicks off its High 5 for 5 campaign on Monday, January 14.
The goal is to raise $5,000 to support the programs at the three clubhouses in Hudson, Marlborough, and Framingham.
The campaign lasts through Friday, Feb.15.
- One High 5 ($5) will provide snacks for one member during February vacation
- Three High 5s ($15) will cover the cost to purchase supplies to run arts & crafts during February vacation
- Five High 5s ($25) will make it possible for one member to attend the Club for one day during February Vacation
- Ten High 5s ($50) will help cover the cost to host a special guest at the Club during February vacation
- Twenty High 5s ($100) will make it possible for one member to attend the Club for the week of February vacation