1 As part of the Framingham Public Library’s healthy living series,Roger Landry will be giving a talk followed by a book signing at the main Library on Lexington Street at 2 p.m. today. His book Live Long Die Short is the basis for the library’s series. Landry is a preventive medicine physician who specializes in building environments that empower older adults to maximize their unique potential. The event is free and open to the public.
2. There is a meeting tonight on a proposed marijuana retailer at the Framingham Elks tonight. Click here for more details.
3. FLYERS in action:
4. According to Mayor’s public calendar on the City of Framingham’s website, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events.
5. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meetings:
- Framingham Planning Board is scheduled to meet tonight at 7 in the Ablondi room at the Memorial Building
- The newly-formed Temporary Subcommittee to Study Options to Improve the Subcommittee Minutes Taking Process – A School Committee subcommitee is meeting at 4:30 p.m.
- Framingham Human Relations Commission is scheduled to meet at 7 in the Memorial Building
- Framingham Police Advisory Committee is scheduled to meet tonight at 7 in the Memorial Building.
- Team Framingham is scheduled to meet tonight at 7:55 p.m. in the Blumer room