SMITHFIELD, RI – Bryant University is committed to the pursuit, recognition, and celebration of academic excellence.
The University announced 6 students from Framingham, Ashland, and Natick were named to the Spring 2018 Deans’ List.
- Blake Schneider, class of 2019, of Framingham
- Scott Jarrett, class of 2018, of Natick
- Haley Reddish, class of 2018, of Natick
- Abigail Kiggen, class of 2021, of Natick
- Madeline Mastrianni, class of 2021, of Natick
- Elizabeth Cahill, class of 2021, of Ashland
For 155 years, Bryant University has been at the forefront of delivering an exceptional education that anticipates the future and prepares students to be innovative leaders of character in a changing world. Bryant delivers an innovative and uniquely integrated business and liberal arts education that inspires students to excel. Bryant has about 3,700 graduate and undergraduate students from 38 states and 53 countries.