FRAMINGHAM – The Framingham Public School district will hold a kindergarten fair for parents on Wednesday, Jan 9.
The fair will be held at the Fuller Middle School auditorium from 6 to 8 p.m. A snow date is Tuesday, January 15.
A presentation will begin at 6 p.m.
Framingham Public Schools is registering children for the Class of 2032 or the incoming kindergarten class for the 2019-2020 school year.
Families who have a child or children that will be five years old by August 31, 2019 are invited to pre-register their incoming kindergarteners online.
The Parent Information Center, located at 31 Flagg Drive – Door # 4A, has just opened the process that all families must go through before a child can begin their academic career in Framingham Public Schools.
Visit https://www.framingham.k12.ma.us/kindergartenregistration to begin registration and for additional information including detailed steps and timing. Here is a snapshot of the Kindergarten registration process:
- Online pre-registration (Now – April 10, 2019)
- Schedule an appointment with the Parent Information Center (December 2018 – April 1, 2019)
- Attend the Kindergarten Information Fair (January 9, 2019)
- Tour schools (March 2019)
- Receive school assignment form by May 17, 2019
- Confirm your school placement with the Parent Information Center by May 24, 2019
- Attend Kindergarten Orientation on Monday, June 3, 2019
If you are the parent/guardian of a child that will be turning five by August 31, 2019, you are welcome to attend the fair to understand the registration process.