FRAMINGHAM – The calendar says December, but don’t expect any gifts.
Road construction is still happening in the City of Framingham.
All road construction project are weather permitting, but there is no rain in the forecast this week.
- Concord Street: Expect moderate traffic delays as crews perform utility and roadway improvements in areas along Concord Street between Cochituate Road (Rt. 30) and School Street between 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Indian Head Heights: Expect minor delays as crews continue utility work on Indian Head Heights between the hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lanewood Avenue: Roadway closure between Briarwood Road and Waveney Road as crews perform utility improvements under the aqueduct. Traffic will detour onto Angelica Drive and Waveney Way to access Waveney Road.
- Shawmut Terrace, Angelica Drive, Little Farms Road: Expect minor delays as crews perform punchlist items between 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Union Avenue: Northbound travel (heading toward Route 9) will be permitted through the work zone (between DeLoss Street and Walnut Street). Southbound traffic between Linden Street and DeLoss Street is NOT permitted; traffic will be detoured to Franklin Street (southbound) to Henry Street to reconnect with Union Avenue. All trucks and over-sized vehicles heading southbound must use Franklin Street. Two-way local traffic traveling between Main Street and Linden Street will be maintained.
- Additionally, work will take place in the area of the MetroWest Medical Center on Lincoln, Thurber, Myrtle, Learned and Evergreen Streets. Please take notice of posted parking restrictions.