1 There is an interfaith service tonight at Temple Beth Am for Thanksgiving. The community is invited to attend at 7.
2. A community bonfire will be held tonight from 6 to 8 p.m. at Bowditch Field, weather permitting, as a pep rally for the Framingham High football team.
Framingham High will battle Natick High for the 113th time in football this week, but the game will not be played at Bowditch Field on Thursday morning but at Fenway Park on Wednesday night. Tickets are still available, but all the suites are sold out.
3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meetings:
- Framingham Retirement Board has a meeting at 10 a.m.
- Framingham Conservation Commission has a meeting tonight at 7 in the Memorial Building
- Framingham City Council has a meeting at 7 in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building
4. According to Mayor’s public calendar on the City of Framingham’s website, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has office hours with the community from 5 to 6 p.m. at the Ablondi room in the Memorial Building.
It is not on her schedule, but Source hears the Mayor will attend the community bonfire tonight, if the weather doesn’t cancel it.
5. The Brazilian Project is at the main Framingham Library from 7 to 8 p.m. Greater Boston area musicians Marlene Del Rosario, Richard Viard, and Friends perform intimate classic bossa novas and Brazilian-influenced tunes. The event is free. Refreshments will be served.