1 Massachusetts Lt. Governor Karyn Polito will join Senate President Emerita Harriette Chandler for a ceremonial event honoring the passage of the state’s new Civics Education Legislation.
2. City of Framingham meetings:
- Framingham Fair Housing Committee has a meeting at 7 in the Memorial Building
- Framingham Historic District Commission has a meeting at 7:30 in the Memorial Building.
- Framingham Disability Commission has a meeting at 7:15 p.m. in the Ablondi room.
3. According to Mayor’s public calendar on the City of Framingham’s website, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events today.
She recently attended multi-day Center for Inclusive and Compassionate Cities meeting in Alabama.
4. Tonight is the lottery for Team Framingham. The public selection for 22 2019 Boston Marathon bibs will be held in the Blumer room at the Memorial Building at 7. There were 67 applicants for the 22 bibs for the April 15, 2019 marathon. The drawing is open to the public.
Before the names of runners will be chosen, a lottery will be held for the 5 team charities.
5. Tonight is letter night for fall sports at Framingham High School. Congrats to those athletes who earned a varsity letter.