1 Senate President Karen Spilka will be the featured speaker at the Framingham Business Association meeting today at noon.
2. City of Framingham meetings:
- Framingham Council on Aging at 1:30 p.m. at the Callahan Center
- Stapleton Elementary School Council at 5 p.m.
- Framingham High School Council at 5:45 p.m.
- City Council’s Planning and Zoning subcommittee at 7 p.m. at the Memorial Building
- Framingham Historical Commission at 7 p.m. at the Memorial Building
- Framingham Parks & Recreation Commission at 7 p.m. at its office on Union Avenue
- Framingham Cultural Council at 7 p.m. at the Memorial Building
3. According to Mayor’s public calendar on the City of Framingham’s website, Mayor Yvonne Spicer is attending a 2-day Center for Inclusive and Compassionate Cities Meeting in Alabama. She was scheduled to appear yesterday and today.
The Mayor may attend the celebration on the city’s new bike sharing program with Zagster at Jack’s Abby, 100 Clinton Street from 5 to 7 tonight, too.
4. The Christa McAuliffe Charter School is holding an admissions open house tonight at 6:15 p.m. All are welcome to attend.