NATICK – It’s almost November and the holidays are fast approaching.
Wegmans employees are offering to show customers how they can help during the holiday season by providing inspiration for easy home-cooked or chef-prepared meals. I wanted to put an event on your radar that might be of interest to your readers as they begin planning their family get togethers.
On Saturday, Nov. 10 and Sunday, Nov. 11 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., shoppers can visit Wegmans at the Natick Mall and learn how a traditional Thanksgiving menu can be made easy with ready-to-cook and time-saving options.
The event will include:
- Turkey Carving Demo and Techniques: Customers will learn how to select the perfect turkey, roast it, and carve it using the proper tools.
- Holiday Menu Magazine: Looking for easy holiday recipes? Use the Holiday issue of Wegmans Menu Magazine for inspiration, including Cornbread and Andouille Stuffing or Roasted Cranberry Almond Cauliflower “Rice” – the perfect holiday sides for any festive meal.
- Catering: No time to cook? Let Wegmans make dinner for you! Learn about their catering team that can offer everything from appetizers to sides to a complete holiday dinner.
- Fun for the Family: Kids Thanksgiving placemats and place cards, pumpkin tattoos, and turkey stickers will be handed out during the event.
- Help with Planning: Wegmans is here to help customers plan their meal with an easy Holiday Dinner 4-Step Countdown.
- New Digital Coupons: Wegmans is offering more than $20 in digital coupons to help with holiday entertaining. Customers can sign into their account on Wegmans.com or the Wegmans App, go to “Coupons,” then browse and clip coupons to their Shoppers Club account. The coupons can then be redeemed at checkout with a Shoppers Club card, key tag, mobile app, or phone number.