1 Several MetroWest area non-profits are coming together for the 3rd annual Women’s Wellness Fair tonight from 4 to 6 at in the South Middlesex Opportunity Council’s Café at 7 Bishop Street in Framingham.
2. Framingham Youth Basketball, a new travel basketball program that is taking the place of the league formerly known as YMCA Travel Basketball, will hold tryouts tonight from boys and girls in grades 4 through 8. Click here for location and times per grade and gender.
3. FLYERS in action, weather permitting:
- Boys golf team has a match at 3:30 p.m. against Newton North
- Co-ed field hockey hosts Lowell High at 3:45 p.m. at Phil Read Field
- Girls volleyball hosts Newton North at 4 p.m. at Framingham High
- Framingham Seal Committee has a meeting at 6 p.m. today in the Memorial Building.
- Framingham License Commissioners will meet tonight at 7 in the Memorial Building
- Framingham Library Trustees have a meeting scheduled at 7 p.m. at the main Framingham Library.
According to Mayor’s public calendar (pictured above) on the City of Framingham’s website, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has an hour scheduled today from 5 to 6 p.m. to meet with individual City Councilors. No other events are on her public schedule.
5. The Framingham Public Library is hosting a community puzzle swap tonight from 7 to 8 at the Christa McAuliffe Library branch.
Bring your puzzles to exchange with others. No puzzle to swap? Come anyway; we always have extras for you to try. Primarily 500+ pieces, but all ages and levels welcome.