FRAMINGHAM – Downtown Framingham will come alive during the inaugural Downtown Oktoberfest, held from 2 pm to 6 pm on Saturday, October 13.
The rain date is October 20.
The event will feature a half-mile of sidewalk sales along Route 126, including cuisine options from the downtown restaurants.
Four hours of entertainment will be featured at the City Hall’s Memorial Plaza, Downtown Common, and Amazing Things Arts Center. Special programming also includes mural parties, an antique fire truck show, and a beer garden hosted by local breweries.
Special thanks to the Framingham Police Department and Framingham Department of Public Works along with support from the team at Choose Framingham.
This event is made possible by the major sponsors, including Avidia Bank, MutualOne, and TD Bank.
- Franklin Marval – 199 Concord Street
- Sorin Bica – 15 Concord Street
- Antique Fire Truck Show – 430 Waverly Street
- Depot Beer Garden featuring Jack’s Abby (also serving Springdale Beer), and Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Co. – 417 Waverly Street
City Hall Memorial Plaza 150 Concord Street
- 2:15 PM – Jojo the Magician
- 3:00 PM – The Real McCoy Show
- 4:00 PM – Centre Music House Band
- 5:15 PM – Performing Arts Center MetroWest
Downtown Common – 2 Park Street
- 2:00 PM – CoreFit Zumba Demonstration
- 2:45 PM – Discovering Hidden Gems Dance Troupe
- 4:00 PM – Braza Band
Amazing Things Arts Center – 160 Hollis Street
- 2:00 PM – Jenny the Juggler
- 4:00 PM – Robert Rivest the Comic Mime
- City Hall – 150 Concord Street
- Danforth Museum – 123 Union Avenue
- Arcade Parking Lot ~ 14 Frederick Street
- Fitts Parking Lot ~ 61 Franklin Street
- 1 Howard Street Lot
- Hollis Court Parking Lot ~ 432 Waverly Street and 52 Boris Way
- 380 Waverly Street Lot
- Amazing Things Arts Center – 160 Hollis Street
- 181 Concord Street
- 12 Union Avenue
- 417 Waverly Street
- 160 Hollis Street
Event site: https://www.downtownframnghaminc.org/oktoberfest