1 Framingham Library’s popular book buddy program is tonight. Improve your reading skills the fun way by reading aloud to your new Book Buddy. Certified Reading/Therapy Dogs Eloise, Montana, and Lilah listen as children read aloud from a book of their choice. There is an hour time slot tonight from 6 to 7 p.m. at the main Framingham Library. Reading takes place in the Children’s Program Room. All ages are welcome! Registration is required. Please call 508-532-5570 x4 or drop by to sign up for a 15 minute slot.
2 City of FRAMINGHAM meetings:
- Framingham City Council is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building.
- Framingham Historical Commission is scheduled to meet at 7;30 p.m. in Conference room 2 in the Memorial Building. On the agenda is a public hearing 7:30 for 1013 Worcester Road (Jonathan Maynard Historic District) for a door replacement. Also on the agenda is a proposed local historic district for 613 Pleasant Street and in Saxonville.
3. FLYERS in action:
- Framingham High golf team has an away match against Walpole High at 3:30 p.m.
- Framingham High girls soccer team travels to Brookline for a 4 p.m. game against the Warriors.
- Boys soccer team hosts Brookline High at 4:30 p.m.
- Girls volleyball hosts Brookline High
5. UPDATED – at 3:15 p.m. Mayor cancelled her hour with the public.
According to Mayor’s public calendar on the City of Framingham’s website, Mayor Yvonne Spicer will hold an office hour from 5 to 6 p.m. today and meet with the public in the Memorial Building.