1 Framingham Farmers’ Market will be open today on the Framingham Centre Common from noon to 5:30 p.m.
2 CITY of Framingham meetings:
- Team Framingham meeting at 7 p.m. in the Memorial Building.
- District 7 meeting at 6:30 p.m. — District 7 City Councilor, Margareth Shepard will be hosting a District 7 volunteers meeting in Conference Room 1 of the Memorial Building. “This working group is being assembled to collaborate on efforts that will ultimately empower south-side representation and yield improved services from the City for all.”
According to Mayor’s public calendar on the City of Framingham’s website, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events. The Mayor attended a ribbon cutting ceremony last night for a mental health program for Advocates.
3. Massachusetts State Police is hosting a Child Seat Safety event oat Traget on Route 30 in Framingham from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. The Police also will have the Child Seat trailer and the “Rollover Simulator” on-hand at the event. Stop by for the free event to have your child’s seat installed or checked to ensure it is installed properly.
4 Brophy Elementary School is holding curriculum night from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
5. FLYERS in action:
- Framingham High varsity golf team has an away match against Milton at 3:30 p.m.
- Girl volleyball will host Weymouth at 3:45 pm. in the high school gym
- Co-ed field hockey has a game in Weymouth against Wildcats at 3:45 p.m.
- Girls soccer hosts Weymouth at 3:45 p.m.
- Boys soccer travels to Weymouth for a game against the Wildcats at 3:45 p.m.