FRAMINGHAM – During the month of October, City of Framingham’s Division of Planning and Economic Development staff will be hosting a series of community hours and a separate public open house for the Exit 13 Golden Triangle Planning Study.
The community hours, to be held at the MetroWest YMCA on seven different dates, will provide an opportunity for members of the public to provide input, feedback, have questions answered, and talk with staff directly involved with the project.
Community hours are:
- Tuesday, October 2 – 4 to 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 5 – 8:30 to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 9 – 4 to 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 12 – 2 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 16 – 4 to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 23 – 4 to 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 26 – 8;30 to 11 a.m.
The open Open House is scheduled on October 10 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Christa McAuliffe Charter School to present a summary of the project and its findings.
Planners from Framingham will be on hand to answer one-on-one questions about the process, the goals, and the information generated by the work.
Refreshments will be served
If you have questions or comments please emailgoldentriangle@framinghamma.