FRAMINGHAM – The following is a list of construction project in Framingham the week of September 17.
The project are City, state, and utility projects.
Construction schedules are weather permitting and are subject to change.
Expect moderate traffic delays as crews perform utility improvements in areas along Concord Street between Cochituate Road (Rt. 30) and School Street during day and night hours. Day Work- Monday-Friday between 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Night Work- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. A detour will be in place for this work.
- Cottage Street: Expect minor delays as crews perform utility improvements between School Street and Danforth Street between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Flanagan Drive: Expect minor delays as crews perform utility improvements along the sidewalk between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Franklin Street/Mt. Wayte Avenue: Expect minor traffic delays as crews perform utility improvements in the area of 480 Franklin Street between 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Indian Head Heights: Expect moderate delays as crews pave Indian Head Heights between the hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lanewood Avenue: Roadway closure between Briarwood Road and Waveney Road until November as crews perform utility improvements under the aqueduct. Traffic will detour onto Angelica Drive and Waveney Way to access Waveney Road.
- Little Farms Road/Angelica Drive: Expect minor delays as crews perform utility improvements between 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Middlesex Street: Expect moderate delays as a detour will be in place while crews perform utility work between 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- North Street: Expect minor delays as gas main installation takes place between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Pierce Street, Dinsmore Avenue: Expect minor delays as crews prepare for utility improvements on these streets between 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Speen Street/Old Conn. Path: Expect moderate impacts as crews complete punchlist items on Speen Street between Old Conn. Path and Cochituate Road between 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Union Avenue: Northbound travel (heading toward Route 9) will be permitted through the work zone (between Melrose Street and Walnut Street). Southbound traffic between Walnut Street and Melrose Street is NOT permitted; traffic will be detoured to Franklin Street (southbound) to Melrose Street to reconnect with Union Avenue. All trucks and over-sized vehicles heading southbound must use Franklin Street. Two-way local traffic traveling between Main Street and Walnut Street will be maintained.
Additionally, work will take place in the area of the MetroWest Medical Center on Lincoln, Thurber, Myrtle, Learned and Evergreen Streets.
Please take notice of posted parking restrictions.