DURHAM, NEW HAMPSHIRE – Ten Ashland students graduated from the University of New Hampshire in May 2018.
Students who received the honor of summa cum laude graduated with a GPA of 3.85-4.0; students who received the honor of magna cum laude graduated with a GPA of 3.65-3.84; and students who received the honor of cum laude graduated with a GPA of 3.50-3.64.
Students are only graduated after the Registrar’s Office has certified that all degree requirements have been successfully completed. Participating in the commencement ceremony is the act of honoring and celebrating academic achievement.
- Brianna Turner – BS in Nursing Cum Laude
- Elyssa Chancey – BS in Nursing Magna Cum Laude
- Heather Chancey – BS in Nursing Summa Cum Laude
- Daniel Parisi – BS CIVE in Civil Engineering
- James Sheehan – BA in Sociology
- Rachel Salkind – BS in Buiness Administration – Management
- Meghan Dreyer – BS in Nursing Summa Cum Laude
- Kayleigh Hill – BS in Nursing
- Collin Nanatovich – BS in Business Administration – Accounting Cum Laude
- Kerianna Chamberlain – BS in Communication Science & Disorders Summa Cum Laude