1 CITY of Framingham meetings:
- Edgell Grove Cemetery is scheduled to meet today at 3 p.m.
- Framingham School Committee is scheduled to meet at King Elementary at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Conservation Commission is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building.
- Framingham Cultural Council is scheduled to meet at 7:15 p.m. in the executive conference room in the Memorial Building.
2.According to Mayor’s public calendar on the City of Framingham’s website, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events today.
3. The undefeated Framingham Frogs will host Needham tonight at Keefe Tech’s pool. The Framingham Parks & Recreation’s co-ed swim team defeated Walpole last night.
4. The main Framingham Library is offering a free lunch today for all kids under age 18 from noon to 2 p.m.
The main Framingham Library is hosting a kids program called yo-yo’s, music and dance today at 3 p.m. The free program is in the Costin room.