1 CITY of Framingham meetings:
- Framingham City Council is scheduled to meet tonight at 7 in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building
- Edgell Grove Cemetery Committee is meeting at 3 p.m.
- The new City of Framingham Seal Committee is meeting tonight at 6 in the Blumer room
2.According to Mayor’s public calendar on the City of Framingham’s website, Mayor Yvonne Spicer wll hold an office hour with the public today from 5 to 6 p.m. in the Ablondi room in the Memorial Building. No appointment needed.
3. The undefeated Framingham Frogs will host Walpole tonight at 6 at the Keefe Technical pool, weather permitting. The City of Framingham’s Parks & Recreation co-ed swim team is 3-0 this season.
4. The Callahan Center is hosting Jazz: A History in Sound and Style tonight at 6. This is part 3 of a series with Ross Petot. Tonight will focus on Stride piano and New Orleans. The event is co-sponsored by the Framingham Cultural Council.
5. Environment Massachusetts, a statewide environmental organization, is releasing a “Renewables on the Rise” report on the growth of renewable energy across the country. They will be holding a press conference about the report in Framingham this morning.