FRAMINGHAM – The members of Team Framingham 2018 may have run under some of the worst conditions for the 2018 Boston Marathon, but the group raised more than $100,000 for five organizations.
Team Framingham 2018 raised $103,124.
Over the last five years, Team Framingham has raised more than $372,072.
The top 6 fundraisers this year were:
- Bree Cunningham $9,494.00 for Hoops & Homework.
- Diana Linn $8,366.00 for Hoops & Homework
- Priscila Sousa $8,024.00 for Hoops & Homework
- Michelle Gibson$7,170.00 for Adult ESL
- Megan Bubello $5,895.00 for Hoops & Homework
- Deb Dauley $5,591.00 for the Framingham High School Foundation
Below is what the other Team Framingham runners raised and their organization:
Joe Kynoch (Hoops) $5,500.00, Mark Nickerson (Hoops) $5,336.00, Jeffrey Beling (Hoops) $5,105.00, Elise Gately (Resiliency For Life) $4,447.00, James Kivlehan (FHSF) $4,189.00, Caroline DiCicco (Resiliency For Life) $4,026.00, Michael Pearson (FHSF) $4,002.00, Andrew McDonnell (United Way) $3,454.61, Amy Russo (United Way) $3,283.80, Steve Elefson (Resiliency For Life) $3,257.00, Thomas Begin (Resiliency For Life) $3,225.00, Robert Connolly (FHSF) $3,130.00, Chris Bogardus (Resiliency For Life) $3,055.00, Michael Dolan (Resiliency For Life) $2,837.00, Jonathan Chester (Resiliency For Life) $2,172.00, Andrew Chester (Resiliency For Life) $1,565.00