1 The City of Framingham’s trio of public beaches are open today from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
2. City of Framingham meetings:
- Framingham Council on Aging meeting at the Callahan Center at 1:30 p.m.
- Framingham City Council’s subcommittee on finance 6:30 p.m. at the Memorial Building
- Framingham City Council meeting at 7 p.m. in the Blumer room at the Memorial Building
- Framingham Zoning Board of Appeals meeting at 7 p.m. in the Ablondi room at the Memorial Building.
- Framingham Conservation Commission meeting at the Christa McAuliffe Library at 7 p.m. Click here for the agenda.
3. The undefeated Framingham Frogs will host Norwood’s swim team tonight at 6 at Keefe Technical’s pool. The City of Framingham summer co-ed swim team is 1-0 after defeating Natick last week.
4. According to Mayor’s public calendar on the City of Framingham’s website, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has her first public office hours today from 5 to 6 p.m.
5. The main Framingham Library will screen La Traviata at 7 p.m. in the Costin room. Phil Radolf will be on hand to introduce the screening of Franco Zeffirelli’s La Traviata. Zeffirelli wrote, designed and directed the dazzling screen version of La Traviata, by Giuseppe Verdi, which has met wide acclaim. Starring in the title role is Teresa Stratas, the Canadian born Metropolitan Opera soprano with Placido Domingo playing Alfredo. The screening is free and open to all.
Editor’s Note: SOURCE is doing a site upgrade this week. While the upgrade is being completed, some reports may not appear on the site or in searches. The upgrade will be completed mid this week. Many of the reports that can’t be viewed have video attached to them. Thanks for your patience.