FRAMINGHAM – The City of Framingham has no Independence Day events planned.
However, the 63rd Annual Natick 4th of July parade starts at 9 a.m. on July 4 at Wilson Middle School.
The parade route travels down Route 27 to the Natick Common and then travels down Route 135, ending at St. Patrick Church.
There have been no fireworks in the Natick/Framingham area since the expansion of the Natick Mall and the construction of the new garage, but here is where you can find fireworks this week:
- Auburn: Papas Recreation Complex at 9:30 p.m.
- Hingham: Button Island at 9 p.m.
- Ipswich: Turner Hills Golf Club at 9 p.m.
- North Andover: Hayes Stadium at 9 p.m.
- Orleans: Rock Harbor Beach at 9 p.m.
- Harvard: Fruitlands Museum at 9:15 p.m.
- Taunton: Hopedale Park at 9 p.m.
- Wilmington: at the high school at 9;30 p.m.
- Worcester: Chandler park at 9:30 p.m.
- Andover: at the high school 9:15 p.m.
- Attleboro: at the high school at 9:15 p.m.
- Brockton: at the fairgrounds at 10:45 p.m.
- Foxborough: Patriots Place at 9 p.m.
- Gloucester: Stage Fort park at 9 p.m.
- Haverhill: Riverside Park at 9;15 p.m.
- Lawrence: Veterans Memorial Field at 9;30 p.m.
- Lynn: at Red Rock 9 p.m.
- Manchester-by-the-sea: at singing beach at 9:15 p.m.
- Methuen: 9:30 p.m.
- Milford: Clark Island at 10 p.m.
- Needham: at high school at 9:30 p.m.
- Randolph: at high school at 9:30 p.m.
- Sharon: at Lake Massapoag at 9:20 p.m.
- Swampscott: at the pier and Kinds Beach at 9 p.m.
- Weymouth: at Wessagusset Beach at 9:15 p.m.
- Barnstable: Lewis Bay at 9 p.m.
- Bellingham: at the athletic complex at 9 p.m.
- Boston: Hatch shell at 10:30 p.m.
- Brockton: at the fair grounds at 10:45 p.m.
- Burlington: at the recreation building at 9 p.m.
- Canton: at the Irish Cultural Center at 9;15 p.m.
- Edgartown: at the harbor at 9:15 p.m.
- Fall River: at the Taunton River at 9:30 p.m.
- Falmouth: at Heights beach at 9:30 p.m.
- Hyannis: Aselton Park at 9 p.m.
- Lincoln: Codman Field at 9;15 p.m.
- Lowell: Pedestrian Walkway at 9 p.m.
- Marblehead: at the harbor at 9:15 p.m.
- New Bedford: at the state pier at 9 p.m.
- Newton: Halloran sports complex at 9 p.m.
- Plymouth: town wharf at 9:30 p.m.
- Provincetown: at MacMillan Pier at 9 p.m.
- Salem: at Derby Wharf at 9:15 p.m.
- Salisbury: at the beach at 10:15 p.m.
- Wakefield: at 9;15 p.m.
- Waltham: at Leary Field at 9:30 p.m.
- Lexington: at the high school at 9:30 p.m.
- Nantucket: at Jetties Beach at 9 p.m.