FRAMINGHAM- The City of Framingham will host two open house sessions on its Phase One Economic Development Plan at the Christa McAuliffe Library branch on Thursday, June 28.
The sessions are from 10:30 a.m. to noon and 6:30 to 9 p.m. at 746 Water Street.
The open house format will allow for small group and one-on-one discussion.
Featured content includes:
- Project background and goals
- Results of community survey
- Population and employment growth trends
- Business climate – strengths and opportunities
- Target industry focus areas
- Real estate market data and trends – commercial and residential