1 Tonight is the first meeting of the Framingham Traffic Commission tonight.
Most of the members will be sworn in tonight and then will have their first meeting. One of the agenda items it to elect a chair.
2. CITY Of Framingham meetings:
- Framingham Housing Authority meeting tonight at 5 p.m.
- Framingham Traffic Commission meeting tonight at 7 in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building.
- Framingham Marijuana Task Force is scheduled to meet tonight at 5 p.m. in the Memorial Building.
- Framingham Board of Health is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. in the Ablondi room in the Memorial Buiding. On the agenda is a discussion about recreational marijuana.
According to Mayor’s public calendar on the City of Framingham’s website, Mayor Yvonne Spicer will hold an office hour with City Councilors this afternoon.
4. This week is National Little League Baseball week.
Framingham Source has a new Facebook group to post highlights and discuss sports in the City. The group is for youth, club, high school, college/university and adult sports. All are welcome to join, by clicking here.
5. Today is National Cotton Candy Day.
On Saturday night, St. Tarcisius Church held its annual Festival Junina. Thousands of individuals attended the festival filled with food, games, and music.
Today’s 5 things column photo is from the festival.