FRAMINGHAM – Annually, a group of Veterans and volunteers organize a tour of cemeteries on Memorial Day.
Remembrances, prayers, a firing squad, salute, and patriotic music takes place at each stop.
The public is invited to attend the entire tour or just one stop on Monday, May 28.
The schedule is:
- 8:15 a.m. St. Tarcisuis Cemetery on Winthrop Street
- 8:30 a.m. Old Burial Ground on Main Street in Buckminister Square
- 8:45 a.m. Edgell Grove Cemetery on Grove Street
- 9 a.m. St. Stephen’s Cemetery on Fenwick Street
- 9:15 a.m. St. George Cemetery on Cherry Street
- 9:30 a.m. Edwards Cemetery on Edwards Street