1 Framingham League of Women Voters will hold its annual meeting tonight at 7 p.m. at SMOC offices at 7 Bishop Street. All are invited.
2. OARS is holding a Rivers, Views & Brews event tonight at Exhibit A Brewing Company at 81 Morton Street from 5:30 to 7:30.
Do you like rivers? Are you concerned about our water resources? If so, this series is for you! Come have a beer, enjoy thought-provoking discussions and learn something unexpected and new.
OARS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to protect, improve and preserve the Assabet, Sudbury, and Concord Rivers, their tributaries and watersheds, for public recreation, water supply, and wildlife habitat.
3 CITY of Framingham meetings:
- Framingham Housing Authority is scheduled to meet at 5 p.m.
- Framingham School Building Committee is scheduled to meet at 7 at King Elementary School
- Framingham Board of Health is scheduled to meet tonight at 7 p.m. in the Ablondi room in the Memorial Building. ON the agenda is discussion on marijuana regulations.
- Keefe Technical School Committee is scheduled to meet tonight at 7 p.m.
- Stapleton Elementary School Council at 7 p.m.
4. FLYERS in action (weather permitting):
- Boys tennis hosts Rockets of Needham High at 3:45 p.m.
- Baseball hosts Needham High at the baseball diamond at Bowditch Field at 3:45 p.m.
- Softball travels to Needham for a 4:30 p.m. game
- Gifts tennis at Needham High at 3:45 p.m.
5. According to Mayor’s public calendar on the City of Framingham’s website, she is scheduled to attend the Economic Empowerment Trust Fund board meeting in Boston at 1 p.m. at the office of the Massachusetts Treasurer. Mayor Spicer is also scheduled to meet with City Councilors from 4 to 5 p.m. in the Memorial Building.