FRAMINGHAM – The Framingham Homework Center is hosting its 5th Annual Fashion Show and Tea on Saturday, May 12 at the Framingham Public Library.
The event will be held at 49 Lexington Street from 1 to 3 p.m.
Tickets are $25 and can be purchased at the main Framingham Library and the Christa McAuliffe Library branch.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Homework Center, located at the Framingham Public Library. The Center provides free tutoring Mondays through Thursdays from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m.
This year outfits highlight Spain and come from Cabi stylist Nancy Lesser.
Models for the fashion show are Framngham women in leadership:
- City Clerk Valerie Mulvey
- District 7 City Councilor Margareth Shephard
- District 2 City Councilor Pam Richardson
- Framingham Downtown Inc. Director Courtney Thraen
- Local business woman and 2017 mayoral candidate Priscilla Sousa
- Framingham Public Library Assistant Director Lena Kilburn
- Framingham Public Library Trustee Nancy Coville Wallace
- Homework Center tutor Wendy Cushing
- Homework Center tutor Susan Bliss
- Framingham High Class of 2018 Vice President and Student Advisory Board member Hannah Levine
Members of the Center’s Student Advisory Board will volunteer during the fashion show, as they have in previous years.