FRAMINGHAM _ The City of Framingham is applying a rubberized chip seal onto several City roads this month. Work began on Tuesday.
Roads scheduled to be re-surfaced are on the map below.
On Thursday, April 19 the the following roads are scheduled for work, weather permitting: Lohnes Road, Bantry Road, Blackthorne Road, and Rosslare Road
- Operation will begin at 7 a.m. and continue until completed
- Police details will be onsite to help facilitate safe vehicular and pedestrian travel
- There will be NO on-street parking allowed during this phase of work
- The traffic pattern will be one-lane, two-way alternating traffic flow and may be modified as conditions warrant.
- Emergency vehicles and school buses will have access at all times with some minor delay
The City requests emergency vehicles and school buses traveling through the work zone recognize that workers will be in the roadway and to proceed with caution.