1 The City of Framingham will hold a public hearing tonight at 7 in the Memorial Building in the Ablondi room to determine whether to issue a cable television license RCN and Comcast.
2. FLYERS in action:
- Boys & girls outdoor track travels to Needham for a 10 a.m. meet
- Framingham High girls lacrosse hosts Woburn High at noon at Phil Read Field
- Framingham High baseball travels to Natick for a game at noon
3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meetings:
- Edgell Grove Cemetery Trustees are scheduled to meet today at 3 p.m.
- Conservation Commission is scheduled to meet today at 7 in the Memorial Building in the Blumer room.
- Finance subcommittee of the City Council is scheduled to meet tonight at 7 in the Memorial Building in Conference room 1. On the agenda is a discussion of the FY19 budgets for the schools, technology department, and the City Clerk’s office.
- Framingham Cultural Council is scheduled to meet tonight at 7:15 p.m.
4. According to Mayor’s public calendar on the City of Framingham’s website she will tour Suburban Child at 11 a.m.
Not on the mayor’s public schedule, however is the fact that she will host a hearing on cable television tonight at 7 in the Memorial Building.
5. Sofa Cafe is celebrating its 1-year anniversary today with a free cookie decorating activity at 11 a.m. to noon. Sofa Cafe is located in downtown Framingham on Route 126 across from the Memorial Building.