FRAMINGHAM – the First meeting of the Framingham Environment and Sustainability subcommittee of the Framingham City Council will meet on Tuesday, April 10 at 7 p.m. at the Memorial Building.
The chair of the subcommittee is District 8 City Councilor Judy Grove.
The meeting will start with public participation.
The agenda of the meeting includes:
1. Environment and Sustainability Subcommittee Mission Statement
2. Beaver Dam Brook – restoration of the riparian buffer at Mary Dennison Park (Restoration and Education Program Grant awarded by the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation’s Five Star and Urban Waters Grant program)
3. Sudbury River Watershed – Environmental Impact in Framingham, Rob McArthur, Framingham Conservation Administrator
4. Plastic Bag Ban – Incentives to encourage the public to bring their own bags – Michael Croci, Framingham Natick BYOBag Team
5. Referral from the City Council – Sustainability Document Presented to the City Council on March 20, 2018 by Michael Croci, Sustainable Framingham
6. Referral from City Council on April 3, 2018 – Setting goals for the Environmental Clean-up and Restoration of Mary Dennison Park
The public is invited to attend.