1 The Framingham Planning Board, Framingham Zoning Board of Appeals, and the Framingham City Council will be attending the phase one of the City’s Economic Development Plan tonight in Nevins Hall in the Memorial Building from 7 to 10 p.m. The public is invited to attend as well.
RKG Associates will be presenting the project to the community. It was originally scheduled for March 21, but was postponed due to a snowstorm.
Editor’s note: Graphic courtesy of Framingham Planning Board
2. City of Framingham meetings:
- Framingham Board of Assessors at 5:15 p.m. in the Memorial Building
- Framingham Planning Board at 7 p.m. in the Memorial Building
- Conservation Commission at 7 p.m. in the Blumer Room in the Memorial Building
- Framingham Disability Commission will meet at 7:15 p.m. in the Ablondi room in the Memorial Building
3. According to the City’s website, the Mayor is scheduled to be at the following events:
- Mayor Yvonne Spicer will attend the the Community Partners Luncheon at noon in Framingham.
- Mayor Spicer will attend the ribbon cutting ceremony at MetroWest Medical Center for its new robotics surgical program at noon in Framingham.
- Mayor Spicer will attend the Economic Development Plan at 7 p.m. in Nevins Hall
4. FLYERS in action:
- Boys and girls track meet has been postponed
- Boys volleyball will host Braintree at 4 p.m. in the Framingham High gym
5. School events:
- Hemenway PTO at 6:30 p.m.
- King PTO at 6:30 p.m.
- Wilson Elementary PTO at 6;30 p.m.
- 20th Annual Brophy Science Fair is tonight from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- Dunning Elementary PTO at 7 p.m.