1 Framingham School Committee is meeting tonight instead of its new Wednesday schedule. On the agenda is a vote on the proposed $133 million budget by Superintendent of Schools Bob Tremblay. Meeting starts at 7 at King Elementary School.
2. Framingham City Council will meet tonight at 7 in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building.
BONUS: As part of national Community Development week, Downtown Framingham Inc. will offer business assistance from 10 a.m. to noon at the City of Framingham, Community Development Office, Suite B3, in the Memorial Building.
3. Mayor’s schedule:
- Mayor Yvonne Spicer is expected to attend the groundbreaking for the new apartment building in downtown Framingham at 1 p.m.
- The Mayor is expected to attend the School Committee meeting tonight and not the City Council meeting.
4. FLYERS in action:
- Framingham High girls lacrosse will host Revere High today at 4 p.m.
- Boys lacrosse will travel to Westford for a game against Westford Academy at 4 p.m.
It is the season opener for both programs, which both have new head coaches.
5. Framingham Public Schools will host its annual Music In Our Schools concert tonight at 7 at Framingham High. Performances include jazz bands from Cameron, Fuller, and Walsh middle school and the Framingham High jazz band.