FRAMINGHAM – The Framingham History Center announced tickets are now available for the 16th Annual Framingham House Tour.
The self-guided tour will be on Sunday, May 20 from noon to 5 p.m.
Early bird tickets are available now through May 13 at $30 and $25 for Framingham History Center members.
Tickets are May 14-19 for $35 and $30 for Framingham History Center members.
Tickets the day of the tour are $35.
Purchase tickets here or mail checks made out to Framingham History Center to P.O. Box 2032, Framingham, MA 01703, or purchase day-of tour at the Old Academy, 16 Vernon St., Framingham from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Houses on this year tour include:
- Recently restored historic homestead established in 1693 by a family fleeing the Salem witch hysteria – more details forthcoming
- 1798 tavern and family residence built by Lawson Buckminster Sr.
- Charming Federal period one-and-a-half story home built in the 1830s
- 1871 grand Italianate home and now school listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Beautifully updated mid-century modern Campanelli ranch
- 1920s Craftsman-style home designed by renowned Boston architect Frank Kendall now serving official functions on the Framingham State University campus