2. The Framingham High School Drama Company has a benefit performance of its play She Kills Monsters tonight at 7. Tickets will be available at the door. The award-winning drama company will compete in the state finals of the Massachusetts Educational Theatre Guild’s drama festival on Friday.
3. City of Framingham meetings:
- Framingham School Committee will hold a public hearing on its budget, which starts July 1, tonight at 7 in King Elementary School.
- Edgell Grove Trustees have a meeting today at 3 p.m.
- Framingham City Council finance subcommittee has a meeting today at 5 p.m. in the Memorial Building.
- Framingham Assessors have a meeting today at 5:15 p.m.
- CANCELLED due to the pending storm – Framingham Planning Board is meeting tonight at 7 in the Memorial Building.
- Framingham Conservation Commission is scheduled to meet tonight at 7 in the Memorial Building.
- CANCELLED – Framingham Parks & Recreation meeting at 7 p.m.
4. Framingham Public Library is hosting a community puzzle swap at the Christa McAuliffe Library branch on Water Street tonight from 7 to 8:30
“What to do with jigsaw puzzles you’ve completed? Swap them! Bring your puzzles to exchange with others. Primarily 500+ pieces, but all levels are welcome. Bring what you have; reuse, recycle!,” states the library in its flyer.
5. Plan ahead: Thursday night is the annual Salute to Framingham at the Sheraton. The event is sold out. Source will be attending and will post reports on Friday.