1 City of Framingham meetings:
- Framingham Housing Authority at 5 p.m.
- Framingham Library Trustees at 7 at the main Framingham Libary at 49 Lexington Street
- Framingham City Council’s Short Term Property Rental Task Force at 6 p.m. in the Memorial Building
2. School-related meetings and events:
- Stapleton Elementary School Council at 7 p.m.
- Framingham School Committee at 7 p.m. at King Elementary School. This meeting was rescheduled from last week. On the agenda is a vote on athletic fees and the 2018-19 school calendar.
- Town-wide PTO is scheduled to meet tonight at 7 at Potter Road Elementary. All are invited.
3. Framingham Source will be profiling Boston Marathon runners. Email editor@FraminghamSource.com if you wish to be profiled.
4. ERA Key Realty is hosting a free feng shui event tonight at 6:30.
5. Today is national Nap Day.