DURHAM, NH – Fourteen Framingham students have been named to the Dean’s List at the University of New Hampshire for the fall 2017 semester.
- Colin Beatty with Highest Honors
- Megan LaPlante with High Honors
- Carly Scata with High Honors
- Camila Vinha with High Honors
- Emily Rich with Highest Honors
- Abigail Corsi with Honors
- Paige Mosher with High Honors
- Kailee Novak with Honors
- Noah Solomont with Honors
- Sydney DeSantis with High Honors
- Maggie McKeown with Honors
- James Chin with High Honors
- Eustaquio Dones with Highest Honors
- Alyssa Dawidczyk with Honors
Students named to the Dean’s List at the University of New Hampshire are students who have earned recognition through their superior scholastic performance during a semester enrolled in a full-time course load (12 or more graded credits). Highest honors are awarded to students who earn a semester grade point average of 3.85 or better out of a possible 4.0.
Students with a 3.65 to 3.84 average are awarded high honors and students whose grade point average is 3.5 through 3.64 are awarded honors.
The University of New Hampshire is a flagship research university that inspires innovation and transforms lives in our state, nation and world. More than 16,000 students from all 50 states and 71 countries engage with an award-winning faculty in top ranked programs in business, engineering, law, liberal arts and the sciences across more than 200 programs of study.