Each weekend, Framingham Source Editor Susan Petroni will make picks for things to do.
Below are her picks for Saturday, Feb. 17.
- YOGA at the BREWERY: Both Exhibit A Brewing Company and Springdale Beer in Framingham are offering yoga clases this morning. Spingdale at 10:15 a.m. and Exhibit A at 10:30 a.m.
- BUY A BOOK: Today is the monthly Friends of the Framingham Library book sale. The sale is from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the main Framingham Library on Lexington Street in downtown.
- MEET A MOUSE: Barnes and Noble Booksellers in Shoppers World will have a meet & greet with Cookie Mouse, the popular book character at 11:30 a.m.
- SEE A MOVIE and SAVE THE PLANET: Transition Framingham, Sustainable Framingham, Open Spirit and Edwards Church Green Team are hosting a movie screening of “Just Eat It” – a 74-minute food waste documentary . Suggested admission is $5. Movie starts at 4 p.m. Discussion on how to minimize food waste locally at 5:15 p.m.
- FLYERS in action: Three Framingham High sports teams are competing today. The Framingham High co-ed wrestling team is competing in the Division 1 State meet today at Newton South High. The boys ice hockey team has an away game against Xaverian High at 3 p.m. at the rink in Canton. The girls ice hockey team has an away game against Weymouth at 5 p.m.