1. The City of Framingham declared a snow emergency as of 8 a.m. That means a parking ban went into effect at that time through 8 a.m. Thursday.
There is no trash collection today. With the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. holiday on Monday, collection is now on a 2-day delayed schedule. That means Wednesday’s normal trash day will be collected on Friday.
Framingham Public Schools are open today. Framingham High students started midterm exams this morning. For schools closings and storm updates visit the Framingham Source Storm Central report.
2.Tonight is the annual Framingham Public Schools Kindergarten Fair at Fuller Middle School. The event is from 6 to 8 p.m. Click here for additional details.
3. FLYERS in action:
- Tonight is senior night for the Framingham High co-ed wrestling team. They will host Weymouth High’s Wildcats at 6:30 p.m. at the Framingham High gym
- Needham High’s Rockets defeated the previously undefeated Framingham High boys swim and dive team last night.
MUSTANGS in action:
- Marian High hockey will battle St. Bernards at the Warrior Arena in brighton tonight at 7.
4. Framingham Planning Board member Stephanie Mercandetti, 42, died this weekend The wake is tonight from 5 to 8 at Norton Funeral Home in Framingham. Click here to read a tribute to Mercandetti, as well as information on the Funeral.
5. The Framingham Conservation Commission is scheduled to meet tonight at 7 in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building. Click here for the agenda.