1 Framingham Human Relations Commission is scheduled to meet tonight at 7 in the Memorial Building. On the agenda is a discussion about the future of the Commission and the recommendation from new City of Framingham Mayor Yvonne Spicer.
2. There is a forum tonight from 7 to 8 for Stapleton Elementary School parents about the principal search process.
Yesterday, a 15-member Screening Committee was announced.
3. FLYERS in action:
It was big day yesterday for Framingham High athletics. The Flyers girls ice hockey, boys ice hockey, and wrestling all defeated the Tigers of Newton North.
- Framingham High girls ice hockey team defeated Newton North 6-1 for their fourth win of the season. The victory surpasses the wins in all of the 2016-17 season.
- Framingham High co-ed wrestling team was down 24-0, but pulled out a 35-33 win over Newton North to remain undefeated in the Bay State Conference.
- Framingham High boys ice hockey team shut out Tigers 3-0 for first win in 6 games.
- On the schedule today is an away meet for the Framingham High biys swim & dive team against Brookline High. The Flyers defeated Wellesley on the final relay event on Tuesday.
MUSTANGS in action:
- The Marian High boys ice hockey defeated St. Bernards 6-3 last night
- Both the girls and boys basketball teams have game this afternoon.
4. The Framingam Public Library is hosting a free 2-hour Keva open building from 6 to 8 at the main library. All are welcome.
5. Framingham Planning Board is scheduled to meet tonight at 7 in the Memorial Building. It is the third meeting this week.