1 Wayside Youth and Family Services and Framingham Police are hosting a “fill the cruiser” event today from noon to 4 p.m. at 88 Lincoln Street. It is an event for the community to donate toys and clothes for boys and girls ages 5 to 15. Framingham Police have donated two cruisers for the event.
2. SCHOOL NEWS:
- McCarthy Elementary and Stapleton Elemetary both have PTO meetings at 7 p.m.
- Blocks Preschool PTO has a meeting at 7:30 p.m.
- The Framingham High robotics club has a fundraiser at Uno’s on Route 9 today.
3. FLYERS in action:
- Tonight is the home opener for the Framingham High wrestling team. They opened the season over the weekend, and are 2-1. Flyers host Braintree at 6 p.m.
- Tonight is the season opener for girls basketball. They will travel to Westborough for a 6 p.m. game.
MUSTANGS in action:
Marian High hockey team will take on Minuteman tonight at the Valley Sports Arena at 8.
4. Framingham Cultural Council is scheduled to meet tonight at 7:15 p.m. in the Memorial Building. Click here for the agenda.
Framingham Historical Commission is also schedule dto meet tonight in the Memorial Building at 7. Click here for the agenda.
5. The Framingham chapter of the League of Women Voters is meeting tonight at 7 at the Brazilian American Center at 560 Waverly Street. Meeting is public and you dont have to be a member to attend. Anyone age 16 or older may join.
PLAN AHEAD: The Framingham Public Library will hold a free screening of Star Wars: The Force Awakens at 6:30 p.m. Thursday.