Each weekend, Framingham Source Editor Susan Petroni will make picks for things to do.
Below are her picks for Saturday, December 9:
- SEE A MUSICAL COMEDY: Today is the final two performances of Walsh Middle School’s musical comedy The Addams Family. Shows are 2 and 7 p.m. Limited tickets to today’s matinee. Click here to see a slideshow of photos.
- LARGEST CRAFT FAIR: Today is the 30th Annual Framingham Auxiliary Police Craft Fair at Keefe Technical High School. Admission is $2.50. More than 100 vendors. Click here for more information.
- CAROLING ON THE COMMON: The Framingham History Center will host its annual event today from 1 to 3 p.m. at historic village fall. Santa will make an appearance and the Voices of MetroWest will lead a sing-a-long. Click here for more information.
- LITERARY FESTIVAL: The Framingham Public Library is hosting its first-ever literary festival at the main Framingham Library today.
- HOCKEY SEASON OPENER: Tonight is the season opener for the Framingham High boys ice hockey team. They will travel to Natick to take on their rivals the Red Hawks at 7:20 p.m. Go Flyers!
BONUS: NUTCRACKER PERFORMANCES: Framingham-based Mass Ballet will perform its 11th annual Nutcracker this weekend at Babson College. Tickets are still available. Click here for more infomation.