Each weekend, Framingham Source Editor Susan Petroni will make picks for things to do.
Below are her picks for Saturday, December 2:
- CATCH THE CAT IN THE HAT: Today is the final performances of Seussical Jr. at Fuller Middle School. There are shows today at 3 and 7 p.m. Tickets online are $10 at www.showtix4U.com or purchase at the door at $12. Click here for a slideshow and more details about the musical, which is family-friendly and about 75 minutes long
- SHOP HOLIDAY MARKETPLACE: Today is the 10th Annual Framingham High School Holiday Marketplace. Shop today from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The event supports the Framingham High School Foundation. (Afterwards, stop by Edwards Church in Saxonville for the 5th Annual Gifts That Give Holiday Fair until 4 p.m.)
- HEAR ’90s MUSIC: Voices of MetroWest will perform a ’90s concert today at 3 p.m. at the Civic League in downtown Framingham. A portion of every ticket sold will benefit the Framingham Downtown Renaissance organization. Kids 6 and under are free. Tickets are $12. Performances sponsored by MutualOne Bank and Natick Cultural Council. To purchase tickets visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
voices-of-metrowest-presents- totally-90s-tickets- 38840601284
- SEE A HOLIDAY MUSICAL: The Marian Mainstagers will present Christmas in Tinseltown tonight at 7:30 p.m. Tickets will be sold at the door. Click here for a slideshow of photos and more details about the musical.
- CHRISTMAS ON THE FARM: Eastleigh Farm and Avenue C Design have teamed up to offer this special “Christmas on the Farm’ event today and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.