FRAMINGHAM – The Town of Framingham’s Division of Community and Economic Development and the Metrowest Chamber of Commerce are hosting a discussion on the burgeoning Life Sciences Sector in Framingham and the Metrowest region on Wednesday morning, Sept. 13 at the Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center.
Life Science companies including Alira Health, Boston Heart Diagnostics, and Sanofi Genzyme have already established themselves here, and as the region continues to grow more are coming.
The event will feature a panel discussion from local company representatives and Life Science professionals.
- State Senator Karen Spilka
- Travis McCready, President and CEO, Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
- Robert Halpin, Town Manager, Framingham
- Paul Joseph, CEO, Metrowest Chamber of Commerce
- Mike Gatlin, Chair of the Framingham EDIC
- Art Robert, Director, Framingham Office of Community and Economic Development
- Gabriele Brambilla, Chief Executive Officer, Alira Health
- Dr. Margaret Carroll, Dean of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics, Framingham State University
- Kevin Flynn, Vice President, Organizational Development and Human Resources, Boston Heart Diagnostics
- Paul Logue, Head of Specialty Care Operations, Sanofi Genzyme
The discussion is from 7:30 to 10 a.m.