ROCHESTER, NY – The following Framingham residents made the Dean’s List for the 2017 spring semester at Rochester Institute of Technology:
- Louise Applegate, who is studying applied liberal arts.
- Lucas Quesnel, who is studying biomedical engineering.
- Tomer Artzi, who is studying biomedical engineering.
- Mychal Lipson, who is studying computer science.
- Dennis Slavinsky, who is studying game design and development.
- Daniel Shapiro, who is studying industrial design.
- Michael Mroz, who is studying mechanical engineering.
- Ilanit Megidesh, who is studying new media marketing.
Degree-seeking undergraduate students are eligible for Dean’s List if their term GPA is greater than or equal to 3.400; they do not have any grades of “Incomplete”, “D” or “F”; and they have registered for, and completed, at least 12 credit hours.
Rochester Institute of Technology is home to leading creators, entrepreneurs, innovators and researchers. Founded in 1829, RIT enrolls about 19,000 students in more than 200 career-oriented and professional programs, making it among the largest private universities in the U.S.