FRAMINGHAM – The Framingham Board of Selectmen would like to announce there are still vacancies on various boards, committees, and commissions.
Persons interested in serving in a position can obtain an application one of these ways:
1) Call the Selectmen’s office at 508-532-5400
2) Email selectmen@FraminghamMA.gov
3) Download an application from the Selectmen’s page on the Town’s website at www.FraminghamMA.gov.
Individuals may also forward a letter of interest and resume to: Board of Selectmen, 150 Concord St., Framingham, MA 01702.
Application deadline: Tuesday, August 15.
The next round of appointments will be made on August 22.
There are vacancies on:
- Cemetery Commission (1 position)
- Community Development Committee (5)
- Cultural Council (3)
- Cushing Memorial Chapel Advisory Committee (6)
- Fair Housing Committee (3)
- Human Relations Commission (5)
- Zoning Board of Appeals, Full (1) Alternate (1)