DURHAM, NEW HAMPSHIRE – Seven Framingham students have been named to the Dean’s List at the University of New Hampshire for the spring 2017 semester.
- Carly Gaffney with Honors
- Megan LaPlante with Highest Honors
- Emily Rich with High Honors
- Shivani Sudan with Honors
- James Chin with High Honors
- Debora Magalhaes with High Honors
- Eustaquio Dones with High Honors
Highest honors are awarded to students who earn a semester grade point average of 3.85 or better out of a possible 4.0.
Students with a 3.65 to 3.84 average are awarded high honors and students whose grade point average is 3.5 through 3.64 are awarded honors.
The University of New Hampshire is a flagship research university that inspires innovation and transforms lives in our state, nation and world. More than 16,000 students from all 50 states and 71 countries engage with an award-winning faculty in top ranked programs in business, engineering, law, liberal arts and the sciences across more than 200 programs of study.