FRAMINGHAM – The Framingham History Center will host the 15th Annual Framingham House Tour on Sunday, May 21 from noon to 5 p.m.
Tickets are now $35 per person and can be purchased online at framinghamhistory.org; mail checks made out to FHC to P.O. Box 2032, Framingham, MA 01703
It is a self-guided tour featuring several homes including:
- Stone Italianate mansion (1851)
- Refurbished mid-century modern ranch (1960)
- Artfully-restored bungalow on Salem End Road (circa 1900)
- Stable turned charming cottage infused with owner’s art (1946)
- Gambrel-style home fashioned after Wayside Inn (1749)
Tickets also may be purchase on the day of tour at Framingham High School (115 A St.) from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The house tour is the Framingham History Center’s largest fundraiser.
Photo courtesy of Damianos Photography.