FRAMINGHAM – Below is a list of road construction project in Framingham this week, but Town of Framingham and MassDOT projects.
All roadwork is weather permitting.
The Winter Street bridge is still closed.
- ANNUAL ROADWAY PROGRAM: Expect minimum to moderate traffic delays as highway crews adjust castings and prepare driveway aprons, which will affect Belknap Rd, Blackberry Ln, and the surrounding areas.
- CONCORD STREET: Eversource will be performing gas main work between Aberdeen and Gorman roads. Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Two lanes of trafficwill be maintained. Expect minimal delays.
- DOWNTOWN COMMON IMPROVEMENTS: Expect minor delays as crews will begin excavation work around perimeter of the common. Additionally, the sidewalk along Franklin St. will be closed.
- DUDLEY ROAD: Minimal traffic impacts are expected between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday-Friday, as crews begin to mobilize on the Dudley Road Multi-Use Recreation Path Project.
- MT WAYTE AVENUE: Deck repairs on the bridge on Mt. Wayte Ave will be done at night between 7:30pm and 4:00am. Minimal delays are expected as a result.
- RT 126 RECONSTRUCTION: Concord St, Hollis St, Union Ave, Irving St and Waverly St. travelers will experience minor, isolated traffic impacts Mon-Fri between 7:00am and 3:00pm, as crews perform sidewalk and traffic signal work. Sidewalks and parking spaces in the area will be impacted.
- SPEEN STREET AND COCHITUATE ROAD: Expect minimum to moderate traffic impacts at this intersection, as crews will be performing test pits for water system improvements. Police detail will be on site.
- UNION AVENUE UTILITY PROJECT: Construction Phase I will be in effect. Northbound traffic on Union Ave is permitted, southbound traffic will be detoured down Franklin Street. Large trucks are not permitted to take a left at Mt. Wayte Ave and must continue to Melrose St. for access to Union Ave.
- WAVERLY STREET: Expect minimal delays along Waverly St, as crews will be surveying and performing Dig Safe work in preparation of future roadway improvements.