ROCHESTER, NY – Nine residents made the Dean’s List at Rochester Institute of Technology for fall semester 2016-2017:
- Eric Belozovsky, who is studying in the human-centered computing program.
- Ryan Jackman, who is studying in the computer science program.
- Mychal Lipson, who is studying in the computer science program.
- Ilanit Megidesh , who is studying in the new media marketing program.
- Michael Mroz, who is studying in the mechanical engineering program.
- Lucas Quesnel, who is studying in the biomedical engineering program.
- Daniel Shapiro, who is studying in the industrial design program.
- Dennis Slavinsky, who is studying in the game design and development program.
- Kevin Welch, who is studying in the computer engineering program.
Degree-seeking undergraduate students are eligible for Dean’s List if their term GPA is greater than or equal to 3.400; they do not have any grades of “Incomplete”, “D” or “F”; and they have registered for, and completed, at least 12 credit hours
Rochester Institute of Technology is home to leading creators, entrepreneurs, innovators and researchers. Founded in 1829, RIT enrolls about 19,000 students in more than 200 career-oriented and professional programs, making it among the largest private universities in the U.S.