1 Framingham Planning Board is scheduled to meet tonight at 7 in the Memorial Building.
On the agenda is an application of “Winch Millwood Realty Trust II for Site Plan Review, Special Permit for Land Disturbance, Open Space Cluster Development, Public Way Access Permit and Scenic Roadway Modification” for a development in Nobscot.
2. The Framingham Charter Commission will hold the second of its nine forums on the tonight at 7 at Stapleton Elementary School on the ballot question that voters will see in town election on April 4.The public is encouraged to attend.
- If you vote, yes Framingham will become a city form of government with a mayor, an 11-member City Council and an expanded 9-member School Committee.
- If you vote no, Framingham will keep its town manager, Selectmen and Town Meeting form of government.
3. FLYERS in action:
- The Framingham High boys ice hockey team will travel to Canton for an MIAA playoff game against #12-seed Bridgewater-Raynham in a Division 1 South tournament game. The Flyers are seeded #5. The puck drops at 5:30 p.m.
4. The Framingham Public Library will host a free adult coloring event tonight at 6:30 at the main public library.
5. Framingham Public Library and Framingham State University will present Wilson and the Great War tonight at the main library at 7. Boston College professor Gary Hylander will talk about the President and World War I. This year marks the centennial of America’s entry into WWI. Join us as we discuss Wilson’s unsuccessful efforts to preserve American neutrality, his reasons for entering the Great War of 1914-1918 and his efforts to make the world safe for democracy. The series is sponsored in part by a grant from the Framingham Cultural Council. Refreshments.