KINGSTON, RI – The University of Rhode Island is pleased to announce that 5,401 students have qualified for the Fall 2016 Dean’s List.
The students represent nearly all of Rhode Island’s cities and towns, all six New England states, New York and New Jersey, other states and more than 16 countries.
To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must have completed 12 or more credits during a semester for letter grades with at least a 3.30 quality point average.
The following Framingham students were named to the University of Rhode Island’s Fall 2016 Dean’s List with their area of study:
- Molly Demilia majoring in Nursing
- Lindsay Anne Hitrys majoring in Textile, Fashion Merchandising & Design
- Jonel Delano Williams majoring in Economics BA
- Michael Stekly Williams majoring in Nursing
- Alyssa Michelle Greenberg majoring in Human Development and Family Studies
- Nathalie Parker majoring in Nursing
- Alexandra Bailey Schwartz majoring in Human Development and Family Studies
- Kristin A Hatfield majoring in Marketing
- Athena Ziogas majoring in Communicative Disorders
- Michael Craig Goldberg majoring in Nursing
- Kate Marie Quigley majoring in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Juliana Magalhaes majoring in Human Development and Family Studies
- Emily Jeanne Schuberth majoring in Marketing